Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Give it away, give it away, give it away, now!

Sorry...I was having a Red Hot Chili Peppers moment with the title of this post...hooray for 90s music!  Happy Sunday to all!  Yeah, I know, Sunday's almost over.  Mike had drill this weekend, so I've been flying solo and the monkeys have me way outnumbered.  At least I got this posted before Monday, right?  Right?  Right.
So...I have a brand spankin' new item for 2012 that I recently posted on my facebook page.  A sweet little pom pom necklace for all the mamas, 'cause we need a little somethin'-somethin', too.  In honor of the upcoming mushy love holiday, and in keeping with the theme of the most recent tutorial, I am doing my first ever giveaway on this blog!  Sa-weet!
I give you:  Rosettes are Red!
 Isn't she pretty?  I'll have these available for purchase as well for the next month, but I love you all so much, I just really want to give one away!  YAY!  Here's what you need to do:
1st entry:  Become a follower of the blog and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
2nd entry: Become a fan on facebook and leave a separate comment HERE to let me know.
BONUS entry:  Browse the albums on my facebook page and leave a comment HERE telling me you favorite item.  
I'll use the random number generator to choose a winner next Sunday night!  GOOD LUCK!











16 comments:

  1. LOVE the necklace! Gorgeous wokr! I am now following you :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. After browsing the FB albums, my favorite is the fabric keychain!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute necklace! Following your blog. dreaminscrap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a follower of the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite item is the mommy and me headband set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I follow your blog now :) I thought I already was but I guess not...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hot mess flower tee. I've been eying it for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Wylie Pirates dress! Makes me what to have a little girl...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I LOVE the Bits n Pieces dresses! :) Need to order a couple of Tech ones this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosettes are Red,
    Violettes are Blue.
    This is a good Birthday Gift, too.
    Hint, Hint.....Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete